Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday. Week 30.

This marks the 30th week my husband & I have been on Weight Watchers. Between the two of us, we have lost over 50lbs & still going strong. I have been "maintaining" for a few weeks now, but am still losing a few pounds. Need to tweak my Points to get back to a plateau & stay steady.

Thinking about making a celebratory dinner tonight, Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes is pretty fabulous & I'm leaning toward the Chicken Piccata. Don't have real lemons or capers, so I'll have to make a few adjustments... might take it over to Calorie Count Analysis to see if it's a big change in the nutrition info.

In other news, I had a nice 5 Point lunch from Chipotle. A Veggie Burrito Bowl with rice, black beans, peppers, medium salsa & lettuce. It's nice & Chipotle Fan is a big help in working out what to order... though admittedly, I prefer Qdoba because they have better vegetables (but are decidedly more expensive Pointwise.)



 
 

2 comments:

  1. For the record, the Chicken Piccata was freaking delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe - I'm really glad you liked it, babe. It was a bit too strong for me, I'm likely to tweak the recipe a bit more.

    ReplyDelete