Monday, May 3, 2010

Hello Blogiverse!

For a while now I have been considering blogging about my adventures on Weight Watchers and all the messy situations I find myself in in the kitchen. I should have started this months ago, having already lost the 25 lbs that had been following me around for 4 years, but now that I'm "maintaining" I'm still having a lot of fun working out new ways to keep things lean in the kitchen and in the world of commercial dining.

My little blog here, I hope, will be a way for me to share my experiences with the world (read: whoever actually reads this) as well as recipes I discover or develop along the way. I would of course be ELATED to have readers share their own experiences and recipes. I mean, we're all in this together, right?

Another thing I might do is share what I've eaten on a given day. Maybe not meal for meal, snack for snack, but when I'm particularly proud of something I managed to get away with. Sometimes just to show new dieters how the tracking process works. Be warned... I will talk about Points and Weight Watchers A LOT.

For now, I leave you with my breakfast.

1 Original Weight Watchers brand bagel
2 tbsp Weight Watchers brand whipped cream cheese

= 3 Points

Happy Monday!

- Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment